Monday, October 13

Channeling the 80's

The other day, my sister told me that if I was born 13 years before her instead of the other way around that I would have been her fashion hero in the 80's.
I think this is due to the fact that I wear skinnies and neon point toe flats way too much. and I was wearing a 80's inspired tee and a vintage velvet vest.

I need some new basics, and more tights, but I'm completely broke. and I'm going to spend money that I don't have by going out for chinese with friends tomorrow for lunch.

also I need ideas on how to wear my boyfriend khakis, I've had them forever and mostly just made them preppy staples by wearing them with cashmere sweaters.




I love this dress and since it's only $23 I think it might be my next purchase. I'm thinking about wearing it with grey tights and color block flats. it's simple and would be a perfect outfit for one of those days where it's just like "whatever".
it might be a bit short, it's 31 inches from sholder to hem, i'll have to try it on at forever21 instead of just buying in online.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Thanks for the advice, I need all I can get! Cute dress btw(: