Sunday, October 5

lack of...

Some days I want to be a fashion designer, the passion for creating something, sewing something so basic yet powerful, so fundamental but ever changing as clothes, is so strong that I want to devote my life to it.
Others, fashion seems pointless, egotistical, and materialistic. Like maybe I could find something more worth while than designing overpriced clothes that serve no purpose other than to show style, status. With all the problems in the world shouldn't I be focused on fixing them instead of fashion?
Those days I want to become a scientist, or a special education teacher, or something that could make an impact not only on the world but on an individual. those days I question whether I want to be remembered for how I dress, what I make, or who I help?
those days I feel like I'm living a lie, I feel unmotivated, like a waste of space.

you only get one chance with life, I fear I might waste mine.

No comments: