Friday, October 31

saying goodbye isn't the end, it's just the begining of a whole new story.

there are somethings, that I don't want to realize, I don't want to acknowledge that things are ending.
so I guess when things are done for real, I can look back on this and say, I knew it all along, I just refused to see it.
the phone call today told me a lot, pointed out a lot that I already knew.
but still I think I will ignore it for a bit longer, pretend, maybe it's a good thing,
I don't want to think about it.
gosh every day, I wish that I was 7 again.
that was such a good age.
that was when we were best friends, and before you moved, and before it started to end.
I guess we have to give ourselves credit for keeping it up for this long.
and strangely I'm not dreading this end, hopefully we'll meet up randomly in 10 years,
I'm looking forward to that reunion.

No comments: