Saturday, November 15

roses have more than thorns.

I was browsing through the shelves of Urban Outfitters clearance racks and in one bucket full of scarves, and wallets, I found a pare of jeans,
first I saw the price tag ($8.75),
then I saw the size (28 with a 33" inseam),
then I saw the fit (low rise flare).
then I tried them on,
it was too good to be true,
you can't even realize how much I've searched for the perfect pair of dark wash, slight flare jeans.
and they were only $8.75.
when I went to pay, I asked the guy to check the price first, because I wasn't really sure if this was actually happening.
it was, now I have a new pair of jeans, and I payed less than 15% of the original price, yay!

I had to pay for them in coins though,
because I have no paper money, and I was going to just go to the mall without any and window shop, but then at the last minute I decided to empty my piggy bank out.

I think it was meant to be, the jeans are a miracle.
because really what are the chances of the only pair of jeans in the clearance section, being my size, and the style that I want?

it was the best part of a wretched day, and truly made my day.

No comments: