Wednesday, November 26

mannn

tonight was amazing!
there was some sick "sledding" down a hill in the lid of a crab shaped sand box, rockband-playing, Nerf wars, shoe throwing, burrito eating, jamming, and everything else.
this has been the best day in a long while,,and tomorrow will hopefully be even better!
I've lately been obsessed with the yeah yeah yeahs song maps.and I can completely ace it on the drums in rockband.

I have a mission,for all those that might read this at any time, tell me one book, one movie, one musician, and one blog that I really need to read/watch/listen/look at right now.

I guess if I am going to give you a challenge I have to do it too, so here it goes:
The Hiding Place, by Corrie Ten Boom, its was a pretty powerful book.
Pan's Labyrinth
Ferron, I don't really know much about him/them, but I grabbed the CD boulder from the library and I sort like it.
SEVENTY TWO WORDS stories with exactly 72 words.


oh and I really enjoy the top below, bows, yellow, and strips, my favorite.


Dorothy Lee

1 comment:

cavaan said...

the yeah yeah yeahs arent too good live =(

you should read falling leaves by adeline yen, watch amelie, listen to camille (dalmais), and one blog... there are too many haha =D