Tuesday, November 4

today pretty much really sucked.
yeah...I love this dress though.


I'm planning on making one like it for our winter formal.
with a different top part, buttons on the skirt and not in neon.
or maybe I will do it in neon. I never really wear bright colors, maybe I should shock all my school mates and start.

I decide I wanted a dress like this because of the tiered Tu-Tu I made for Halloween, and I just remembered having this picture in my inspiration picture folder on my computer.

I might make loads of skirts too, because my Tu-Tu took me a grand total of 4 minutes to make, so make in one that is fully closed won't take too much longer.
just make it a bit bigger, and add buttons to close it up, and keep the ribbon waist band.

okay I am going to go make a skirt, if it turns out good I'll post it.
and if it's as easy as I'm planning, instructions for DIY.

I have loads of homework tonight and have spent way to much time online. I want to skip school tomorrow. but I wont, because I am already screwwed enough from missing yesterday.

P.S. I don't quite remember where I got this picture, it might have been on NYLON's web site, but I am not really sure. if anyone knows I would love to at least credit the designer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing dress!!!!!!!!