Monday, December 8

the second memory monday

I guess since it is Monday and I do have a bit off time, I'll share a short memory.

When I was in preschool, I decided to see if I would be able to fake sick and they would send me home, I didn't particularly want to go home, I just wanted to see if I was capable of this feat.
I walked up to the teacher holding my stomach ,crying a bit, and looking ill, I told her I was going to puke, she ran me to the bathroom, and then such a strange thing happened, I puked, because of how nervous I was that I was going to get caught. I truly became sick.
I have used this tool many times since then, last year I didn't have a major assignment and so I went to the nurses office to say I wasn't feeling good, I turned really white and my temperature was over one hundred degrees (Fahrenheit) and I was shaking. At the sight of my the nurse immediately called my mom and told her I HAD to go home right now. my mom ended up just thinking I hadn't eaten enough protein and gave me a lecture,

but moral of the story is that I am really, really good at pretending to be ill, because I literally make myself sick just by trying.

No comments: