Thursday, October 16

Playing Dress Up.

I played dress up today, me and my neighbor tryed on practically everything in both our closets, and then when to the mall, it was a blast. she regrets not taking pictures of us, we'll do it again soon and have pictures up. I was going to have her take pictures of things for me but we were having too much fun that I forgot.

I'm going to bed,
no school tomorrow! yay, some organization after today's adventures is in demand.

plan for Thursday:

go on a run
organize closet
do laundry
vacuum room
write a history essay
make a sweater pattern
make the sweater
find fabric and a pattern for a dress
watch movies with friends
go to sleep


Friday:

go on a run
Geometry homework
Biology lab report and project
study for History test
study for Psychology test
study for Spanish test and Spanish worksheets
English project
practice my violin
sleep over at bay's house


the rest of my weekends free after this, I'm giving up my computer for the next four days for every thing that's not school related so when I'm back hopefully I'll have pictures, cross your fingers.

No comments: