Sunday, October 19

Fall Break.

well my plan for the weekend didn't turn out so good. this is what really happened

Thursday:
nothing much
i slept and attempted some closet organization, but didn't get too far.
went to the library
i went to a corn maze and haunted house with bayley and her family.
came home at like 10:00 and fell asleep quite fast.

Friday:
i babysat a three year old kid for 4 hours.
dug for bugs, played chase and made a ridiculous amount of peanut butter sandwiches.
made $40, yay!
went out to eat with parentals and sister
got a hanging closet bar from the container store
went to Nordstrom Rack and got a adorable free people tank.
came home and organized my closet.

Saturday:
went on a long run and completely re-messed up my knees (i guess i didn't let them heal completely from when i killed the tendons last)
went to about a million and two garage sales with my mom
bought a trench coat and a vintage bolling bag.
also got a chair that I'm going to attempt to reupholster.
did some laundry and organized my closet.
took a nap from 3-8.
did math homework
went to bed (at 10)

Sunday:
got up at 12:30.
started to work on my biology project.
gave up and researched for my us history essay.
read the next chapter in my book for English.
and worked some more on my bio project.


so basically i accomplished nothing this weekend except for making money, then spending it, and catching up on the sleep i missed last week.

tonight I'm going to go to church and youth group, finish the million projects due tomorrow, cram for my psychology, history, and English tests. finish the review packet for math, and hopefully find some time to catch a bit of shut eye. though the sleep might have to happen during Spanish tomorrow, maybe I'll take a nap during lunch.


this week is going to be a beast, I'll try to get pictures up sometime but don't hold your breath.

No comments: