Wednesday, October 15

Decisions.

I realized some things today.

1) I don't want to dye my hair dark brown anymore, I love the color like it is now.

2) I don't want to be a mega rich, famous fashion designer. I want to own a small business, with one or two stores, I want to have a small team working with me to produce designs. I don't want a line massed produced over seas. I want a line were I see each piece from start to end, finalize each piece, sew the tags in myself. I know that this way I'll never make any money, and that my employees will be making more than I am, but really I don't want it any other way.

3) I want to completely change my style, I feel like I dress so generically, so much like everyone else, that skinny jeans and flats have become my uniform, that with the occasional dressed mixed in that I'm just a wannabe fashionista. I want to do something so different. I want a signature style, but I want something flexible. right now I'm a a quest to find something that is me.

No comments: