Wednesday, October 8

Inspiration and Plans.

I took a trip to my favorite store today,
Denver Fabrics.
I found my love, this pattern.

I'm thinking that I'm going to make the shirt
(I love the detailing of the tabs on the sleeves, but it's a bit hard to see)
out of a massive abstract flower print knit that I found in my mom's sewing room.

or I might use the fabric for a high waisted skirt.
my head is spinning.
I also found some sweater knit in the bargain by the pound bins ($1.50) and still deciding if I want a cardigan or a vest, there's enough fabric to make both, but really? a vest AND cardigan out of the same fabric? lame!
I am in the middle of renovating a dress that I got from forever 21 that has a serious case of buyers remorse.
hopefully it will be a bit more wearable after I'm done.
Pictures of the fabric and "before" dress up soon, I'll need input.
also I'll get up pictures of the things I made in the last month, pinkie swear.
sorry this post is lame and rambling, but I'm excited!

No comments: