Monday, October 6

Monday

Monday is my favorite day of the week, really it is.
Monday is the one day of the week where I feel ready to take on the world, I'm rested, or at least have gotten a bit of sleep over the weekend, have some of my homework done, and am all around in a good mood.
today was not so great though,

The pessimist in me would take that as a sign and write the whole week off as crap before it even happens. luckily, overall I'm probably one of the most optimistic people you'll met, so i figure that it can't really get much worse, i mean, a broken toe, a C on a Spanish quiz and B's on math and science tests (yes really B's make me stressed), and after the nice guilt trips from my mom about how busy her life is, the day kind of sucked, but I think that really this week is not that hard to improve on. If the throbbing and swelling of my toe would stop and the blood stain would come off of my sandal, i would be in a ridiculously good mood.
and if I get all my homework done, that would be a plus.

No comments: