Monday, October 20

Just an Introduction

There is magic in the process of turning a flat piece of fabric into a three dimensional piece of art. An intimacy in crafting each seam, dart, gather, every element of something so primitive yet powerful. There is something about fashion and the transformation that takes raw materials and molds them into something grater, unexpected. There is something about fashion, and even more, the basic art of crafting clothes that intrigues me. I can not quit put my finger on it, I don't quite know what it is, but there is something so fulfilling, satisfying that it has become more than an obsession. clothes and fashion are more than a way of expression, they are fundamental parts of life....

so starts my personal essay for English, but after this i am stuck. i have thought but i just can't seem to fit them in to sentences.
please help, tell me what you think, give suggestions.
anything would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: