Wednesday, November 26

Oh, Hello There Agian

okay I'm back a day early,

but I've had the most wonderful day!
the past week and a half has been a hectic mess of school, orchestra, and home work, but now I have 5 days to enjoy the peaceful laziness of the holidays.
I'm feeling really productive and accomplished, so far today I've done all my laundry, finished reading The Chosen for school, drafted 2 skirt patterns, dusted vacuumed and organized my whole room, read the December issue of W, gone on a run with my dog, and finished my biology homework.

I'm going to laze about for the rest of the day and enjoy not being in Spanish class right now!
at 6 it's off my my friend Bayley's house to help her get ready for a party and the some crazy times with the group.
I am so excited for this party, because it will be the first time the whole group has gotten together since the end of summer.
I hope your day is just as good as mine is, I'm hoping I can get pictures of the skirts I'm making up here, I'll try.

oh an my This I Believe essay I was talking about a while ago is finished, and I will upload it as soon as I figure out how to upload a lone mp3 on to my blog.
if anyone knows please tell me. thank you!

No comments: