Sunday, November 16

self imposed week-long blogging fast

my grades in school suck,okay to be fair the don't suck but they aren't where I want them to be.
my goal of a 4.0 GPA for this semester isn't going to become true.
with about 3 weeks left in the semester there is no way I can get my Spanish grade up to an acceptable level, and no way I can get an A in English or Geometry.
that's 12 out of 27 credit hours that suck. agh I know I put too much pressure on my self, but I really want to graduate with at least a 3.8 GPA, and because my first semester isn't going to be that great, the little wiggle room that I had, is now wasted. with means I am going to have to take more AP classes Junior and Senior year.
sometimes I wish I went to the high school I was supposed to instead of applying out of district,
because honers classes there are weighted, so I would have over a 4.5 GPA if I went there, and probably higher because the academics at the school aren't as challenging as they are at the school I go to now.
I know learning is more important than grades, but when your too busy doing busy work than actually learning, its easy to forget.

I feel like this winter break will be the most relaxing break ever.
I truly cannot wait, but I'm dreading the end of the semester because that means my grades are set in stone.
agh I am so stressed, mostly because I never have time to get anything done.
I have decided this is because of my blogging, so I officially am taking a week long self imposed fast from blogging, I'll be back on Thanksgiving, the 27th of November for all those not celebrating the American Holiday commentating the Native Americans saving our asses which is a favor we return with genocide, and putting them on the shittiest pieces of land, so their culture can be "protected". agh sometimes my nationality makes me sick.

well anyway, good bye for a bit,
Yo voy estidiar espanol.
Hasta luego.

1 comment:

amissa said...

haha we have the same grading standards. Not 4.0 = suck