Wednesday, November 5

salt

okay.
today was stress mania.
to the max. times 10.
now I have to go practice my violin before district orchestra rehearsal tonight.
and find something to wear.
agh. I've been in sweats all day.
I figure I might as well look decent, seeing as I'm not going to be playing so.

today was quite retched, but there were a lot of things that cheered my up after school.
so thank you universe, and the lovely Hilary of je vis je vois, for deciding to follow my blog.

P.S. I really don't know why I named this post salt. if you have a reason for me, please share.

P.S.S. this is my 51st post! yay
and that has lead me to believe that I post too much lameness. oh well, it's getting cooler,ish,right?

P.S.S.S. that's all, good day.

2 comments:

(: said...

You too?! Haha, thought I was the only one:P

amissa said...

it could be called salt because salt could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you use it? and your day was good and bad? haha i don't know!
:)