Wednesday, December 31

bleep, bloob, blarge

I'm starting a live journal I think.
hmm.
maybe.
my mom got her self a digital camera for Christmas, and my dad now has a web cam in his work lap top.
this means I have the ability to take pictures, witch means I can now have a personal style blog, but with a focus on the things I sew myself.
maybe.

I would enjoy some input on what my new blog should be called.
it might be on blogger still, probably, so strike the live journal idea.
I think I will delete this blog, no just kidding I am too attached.
I want to some days, but I can't.
I fell a bit insane at the moment.
I'm counting down the moments till 2009,
but the truth is that I hate when people say, oh well this will be different because it's a new year.
it won't be though, it's just tomorrow, just another day, so the fact that the day has a new title doesn't make it different.
you do.

so just do something about it.
I have loads of built up energy.
I feel like I could run 10 miles, maybe I will.
I will. today's the day to change things.
maybe, it's scary, though not as fright inducing as the alternative.

does this post make sense, I'm thinking no.
oh well, I just typed what ever came into my mind,
but for reals I need ideas on a new name for a new blog.
I'm off to run, to stop thinking, to let go.

No comments: