Thursday, January 1

Thursday January first, two thousand and nine

You want to know how I spent new years eve?
Siting at home alone, watching re-runs of Project Runway on YouTube. yay!
haha not.
My plans fell out at the last minute and when I called all my friends to see if I could join in on their plans it was too late.
I didn't get invited to a party, not because I wasn't wanted there, my friend was said "oh didn't you get my text? I was wondering where you where? oh yeah, you don't have a phone. sorry, can you still come?"
No I couldn't go, I didn't have a ride, no one could come give me one, and riding my bike ten miles downtown at ten o'clock down on new years eve? What a better way to get rapped, mugged, killed, or kidnapped.

hmmm my mood to start off the new year? bitter.
mannn I need some new friends, or a Mobile, that would be nice as well.

Well basically the first season of project runway is amazing, my favorites Austin and Jay, the bodice that Jay did in the Banana Republic challenge, that was amazing, amazing, amazing. and every one of Austins pieces have been spectacular.

It's been a few hours and mostly I've gotten over my crap night, whatever, it's a whole new year, happy 2009!

1 comment:

amissa said...

aww i'm really sorry. Hey atleast you got to watch project runway and stay with your family!
Happy New year btw. I still haven't made a resolution list...it's kinda too late though.
:)