Saturday, December 13

outstanding procrastination.

I am supposed to be studying for finals,
but I really haven't gotten much work done today,
well really none at all.
I did however, go on an amazing 5 mile run, did yoga for about an hour, gave myself a mani-pedi, took a 45 minute long 338475 degree shower, looked at all my friends myspaces and facebooks, planned my whole summer, filled out financial aid applications, had many tee and biscotti breaks, did my laundry, read thirteen reasons why, watched the entire third season of One Tree Hill on dvd, watched the movie Hair online. looked at about 345862039465 bazillion style blogs , and made some cheese and broccoli soup.
so when I bomb my history and geometry finals on Monday, I can just tell my teachers that I'd rater do all this than study for the finals in their classes... and then give them some soup as a bribe not the fail me in their class.
that will work right?
ahahah mann. I'm going to bed.better get rested for my cram session tomorrow.
oh here are some pictures that have deterred my mind from my school work,

1 comment:

amissa said...

haha your so funny! i bet that'll work? Just make sure your teachers like broccoli.

Any way, I just thought I'd let you know that that was avery efficient way to spend your day! You got a lot done!