Sunday, December 14

it is negative 8 degrees outside,
negative 8.
granted it is 11 at night, but still...
it didn't get above 6 degrees all day.

Tomorrow I am planning on venturing out into the cold, in my winter "agg I hate this" uniform sweatpants, wool socks, Birkenstock clogs and a hoodie, to take some finals, fail them, come home and study for some more tests in the warmness of my house, tucked into my 0 degree sleeping bag, drinking scorching chi, and hopefully retaining a semester's worth of Spanish curriculum.
mannn, four days, seven finals left till a couple weeks of freedom.


^^^this is from when it snowed over thanksgiving.

right now I think it's too cold for it to be dumping any more powder on us. no hope for a snowday tomorrow.

2 comments:

amissa said...

wowww! where do you live? thats insane!
i'm from maryland and it hasn't stayed below 32 here for more than 12 hours all winter. I NEED SNOW NOW. At least before the year's over (haha 15 days). and I still don't know the college decision yet--the mail hasn't come. The mailman picked the perfect day to be late. hah

amissa said...

ps. i love that photo